2013年5月13日 星期一

You really turn me on!



  •  turn on 可以當成打開開關
When you turn on a piece of equipment or a supply of something, you cause heat, sound, or  water to be produced by adjusting the controls.

   ex. She asked them why they hadn't turned the lights on. 


  • 也可以當成 "讓我(性)興奮" 
 - If someone or something turns you on, they attract you and make you feel sexually excited.

   ex. The body that turns men on doesn't have to be perfect.


  • 還有一個類似的字,不過程度上更強烈, 他是用來形容"慾火焚身"或者 "性衝動" - horny 
- If you describe someone as horny, you mean that they are sexually aroused or that they easily  become sexually aroused. 
    
ex. you make me horny! 

我喜歡這個 - neck kissing  >///< 

Tumblr_lxo3c6njha1r8tvlxo1_500_large

還有這個 - feeling her fingers laced through mines >////< 

Tumblr_lx3dday0mw1r8tvlxo1_500_large


  • 最後以 一首老歌來結尾吧 

LYRICS:
Like a flower waiting to bloom 
Like a lightbulb in a dark room 
I'm just sitting here waiting for you 
To come home and turn me on 

Like the desert waiting for the rain 
Like a school kid waiting for the spring 
I'm just sitting here waiting for you 
To come on home and turn me on 

My poor heart, it's been so dark since you been gone 
After all, you're the one who turns me off 
You're the only one who can turn me back on 

My hi-fi's waiting for a new tune 
The glass is waiting for some fresh ice cubes 
I'm just sitting here waiting for you 
To come on home and turn me on 
Turn me on

沒有留言:

張貼留言